First draft of the presentation for the PSO GA: status report on PSO PC

Greetings,

I have just finalized the first draft of the presentation for the PSO GA,
actually the section for the status report on PSO PC activities. I thought
it would be good to have this draft for discussion at the next
teleconference on Thursday 21 June 2001.

I've tried to mention all the important things, but we might need to add
some other aspects as well.
Please have a look whenever you get a chance and send me your comments.

Many thanks and have a good weekend,

Livia

 <<PSO_GA_11 July 2001.ppt>>

PSO_GA_11 July 2001.ppt