FW: ICANN PSO Meeting

Dear Professor Houldsworth,

Thank you for your message. We welcome the opportunity to invite you to the
PSO General Assembly to be held on 11 July 2001 in Sophia Antipolis, hosted
by ETSI. This will be a good opportunity to meet the PSO Council members and
the PSO community, as well as to analyse the dimensions of a possible ISO
involvement.

Please find full details of the PSO General Assembly (including registration
and accommodation details) at:
<http://www.pso.icann.org/PSO_GA_2001/PSO_GA_HOME.htm>
http://www.pso.icann.org/PSO_GA_2001/PSO_GA_HOME.htm.

Looking forward to meeting you soon in Sophia Antipolis.

Best regards,

Livia Rosu
PSO Secretary

Livia Rosu
Internet Business & External Relations Officer

ETSI, European Telecommunications Standards Institute
Sophia Antipolis Cedex, F-06921 France

http://www.etsi.org/ <http://www.etsi.org/>
Mailto: livia.rosu@etsi.fr
Tel:       +334.92.94.43.67