Re: PSO PC Selection of ICANN Directors & Appointments to IRNC

Livia,
I am available only on the 11th, but on the subject of the IRNC can't we
simply get a confirmation from IETF/W3C and put the two names forward
with Zhao for the three year term as the first nominated.
Brian.

In message <7B7F473688DBD211B56C00805F85906C0230AEC8@EMAIL2>, Livia Rosu
Lunguran <Livia.Rosu@ETSI.FR> writes

--