PSO PC Selection of ICANN Directors & Appointments to IRNC

Dear All,

I confirm that I can make the 11th April for the teleconference.

I had forgotten that we needed to distinguish between a two year and a three
year appointment.  It would seem logical to select Mr Zhou for the three year
post, as he has been waiting for nearly a year for the other appointee to be
chosen!

Kind regards,

Gerry
---------------------- Forwarded by Gerry Lawrence/MAIN/MC1 on 27/03/2001 16:20