Revised candidate comparison

Howdy,

Per today's telechat, here is a revised framework for candidate
comparison.  I _think_ it reflects what we discussed; please let
me know if I missed something.

Leslie.

"Reality with a delicate splash of the imaginary...
    ... or was that the other way around?"
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com

JFA = Jean François Abramatic
HS  = Helmut Schink
OJ  = Ole Jacobsen

Rank:  Strong, Moderate, Weak, Unknown

0. Specific background data requested

Internet technologies
JFA[<rank>]     . <comment/specific data from bio>
HS [<rank>]     . <comment/specific data from bio>
OJ [<rank>]     . <comment/specific data from bio>

International standards or other international development bodies

Other corporate Boards of Directors

Government bodies -- local and international

1. Internet Culture

Vision -- ICANN & Internet

Develop appropriate partnerships with wide variety of organizations:
experience with wide variety of organizations

Adaptable, in the light of ICANN's evolving role: demonstrated
breadth of experience

2. Accountability -- to Internet community and Society at large

Public accountability/openness: e.g., board experience, etc

Legacy regulations -- understanding/appreciate/awareness of
  differences between and across countries:  experience with
  international bodies

Internationalization: experience/demonstrated awareness

3. ICANN as organization

Business model:  experience with business/financial plans (theory
and practice!)

4. Other relevant technologies

Experience with telecomm

Experience with convergence

5. Complementarity

Extent to which a given candidate's background/skills complements the
other 2 PSO-appointed ICANN Board Members