Errors in image

From: amar pashya <apashya@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:07:44 +0530
To: png-group@w3.org
Hi all,

             I am using a png encoder in j2me to encode java image object to
PNG Image. Image is being saved without any problem. I am able to view the
image in Paintbrush, Irfanview etc. but the Image is not being opened in the
browser. It is giving the error, "Image can not be opened as it contains
some errors.". Please let me know what is the problem with the image after
encoding as soon as possible. I am attaching the images, mtdrlog.png is the
orginal image and amar.png is the encoded image.

Thanks

Amar.

mtdrlogo.PNG
(image/png attachment: mtdrlogo.PNG)