[png-group] <none>

From: amar pashya <apashya@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:46:30 +0530
To: png-group@w3.org
Hi all

I have written a png encoder in j2me. Everything is working fine. I mean I
am able to save the image in pngformat and able to open it in image editors
like paintbrush, irfanview etc. but i am unable to open the image in a
browser. It is giving the error " cant open the image ..... because it
contains some errors. I am attaching both the images. One before encoding
and one after encoding. Please tell me what changes should i make to the
image so that it gets opened in the browser.

Thanks

Amar.

mtdrlogo.PNG
(image/png attachment: mtdrlogo.PNG)