What is the PICS labels for a site targeting to people over 16 years old?

From: Eduardo Lima Martinez <eduardolima@codecweb.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 02:20:45 -0600
To: pics-interest@w3.org
Hello!

I'm building a website for people over 16 years of age. This not is a
porn site, but shows raw images ("curcus pretty girls doing ugly
things") not suitable for kids...

http://www.circusdivas.com/

What are the correct PICS labels for this site?. I do not read/write
correctly the english language.

I do not understand the terms of HTTP headers "Protocol: {...}" and
"PICS-Label: (...)"

Can you guide me? Can you show me a sample site that has the correct
PICS labels?

Thank you very much !!!