Re: discussion draft for Montreal IETF

From: EKR <ekr@terisa.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 05:21:02 -0700
To: ietf-tls@w3.org
>As long as we're asking...
>
>Maybe the outline from the "5/29 TLS Meeting Notes" message sent to the list
>on June 5 could be used to relate the "some modifications" to the plan for
>changes.

I'd like to add my name to the list of people who have requested
that the ASCII version of the Karlton/Kocher TLS draft be made available
ASAP, hopefully before Monreal.

I understand that it's inconvenient for the authors to generate
an ASCII version, given their choice of tools, however, please
understand that ASCII is much more convenient for many of us,
particularly Unix users and those who intend to read largely online.

Thanks,
-Ekr