RE: discussion draft for Montreal IETF

The process for accurately converting the Word document to ASCII is both
lengthy and difficult.  In order to be sure the draft was available
before the Montreal conference, the Word and PS versions had to be used.
 An RFC-1543 compliant version of the draft is being developed now and
should be available to the list before the conference.

Tom Stephens
tomste@microsoft.com