RE: proposed charter for TLS working group

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@consensus.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 14:41:19 -0700
To: Tom Stephens <tomste@microsoft.com>, "'Win Treese'" <treese@openmarket.com>, "'jis@mit.edu'" <jis@mit.edu>
Cc: "'ietf-tls@w3.org'" <ietf-tls@w3.org>
At 2:30 PM  -0700 5/7/96, Tom Stephens wrote:
>Would you be
>willing to be in the San Francisco Bay Area during the week of 5/27 (
>time and location can be announced this week) and resolve the issues you
>and the others on this alias have raised?

I would be glad to meet with you sometime that week, though it will take a
little coordination to take care of the "and others" part. I'll forward
your request around and see if I can't get a commitment from everyone.

>This would seem to be the
>fastest, most efficient way of meeting the aggressive timeline that has
>been proposed.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..<http://www.consensus.com/>             o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..