Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-06.txt

On Wed, Nov 06, 2019 at 11:51:42AM +1100, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Thanks, Willy. I'd hasten to mention that many parts of the document are
> still in flux, and the issues list doesn't capture all of that.

OK, good to know. Then I'll mostly focus on parts that look finished
or on whatever looks like a mistake or sounds confusing.

> As a result, reviews right now might not be the best use of people's time;
> hopefully we'll be in a state to do that soon.

Maybe, but it depends if you three want to be entirely on your own on
this huge task or want to benefit from minor editorial feedback ;-)

> We'll talk more about the path forward in Singapore.

Great!

Cheers,
Willy