Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-06.txt

Thanks, Willy. I'd hasten to mention that many parts of the document are still in flux, and the issues list doesn't capture all of that.

As a result, reviews right now might not be the best use of people's time; hopefully we'll be in a state to do that soon. We'll talk more about the path forward in Singapore.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/