Re: Setting to disable HTTP/2 Priorities

From the draft:

" 3.  The SETTINGS_ENABLE_HTTP2_PRIORITIES SETTINGS Parameter
"
"    This document adds a new SETTINGS parameter to those defined by
"    [RFC7540], Section 6.5.2.
"
"    The new parameter name is SETTINGS_ENABLE_HTTP2_PRIORITIES.

Including "HTTP2" in the name is superfluous:  Since this is an
HTTP/2 setting, it deals with HTTP/2 priorities.

Or was "HTTP2" added to the name to differentiate it from possible
future priority mechanisms?  In that case, I suggest s/HTTP2/RFC7540/

  - Dmitri.