Re: HTTPSSVC record draft

Well parsing is easier if it is not omitted. It a matter of conditionally expecting  end-of-line or not at that point.

If it is to be omitted it needs to be documented as being optional in the presentation format.  Remember the presentation format is also a interchange format.  The parser needs to know if it should error out or not.  Different implementations should produce the same presentation format from the same wire input.

--
Mark Andrews