Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-05

Since it's still giving errors, I've generated and attached 06 and a diff for review.
The changes since -06 were to address I-D nits; they haven't been uploaded because the queue is currently closed.
Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/