Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04

From: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:26:50 +0000
Cc: draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
To: <ops-dir@ietf.org>
Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Has Nits

Major issues: none

Minor Issues: Editorials

o The document does not pass IDnits.

 ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 2818

  This is obviously intentional but I did not see any mention of this e.g., in
  the proto write-up.

 -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 5988
  This should obviously be 8288 as it obsoletes 5988.

o line 256         s/clients SHOULD not/clients SHOULD NOT
o line 146         s/The origin frame/The ORIGIN frame
o line 429    What does "case-normalization" mean? I could not immediately find
that expression, at least not in the referenced RFC6454. If it means making the
ORIGIN header values lower case, just state that.