Re: HTTP Payments - draft-hope-bailie-http-payments-00

I have update this to use proper (although it may need some tweaks) ABNF
and a comma-separated list.
Also fixed a few broken references.

Unfortunately I have missed the deadline to upload the new draft but it's
available here:
https://github.com/adrianhopebailie/http-payments