Op-sec simplification

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:04:25 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
In the spirit of continuing simplification, here's a PR on the
opportunistic security draft:

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/254

The main changes:

 - the .well-known resource is a flat list of origins
 - the client only needs to acquire a .wk from the secured server
 - the draft explicitly allows HTTP/1.1

As before, I apologize for short notice, but I plan to merge this
fairly soon and submit a draft revision.  Thanks to the magic of git,
any mistakes I've made - either in reading where consensus was headed,
or in editing - can be reverted easily.