Re: Http header including if ECMA (Javascript) is on and the version

Hi Scott,

My sense is that there isn't substantial interest in taking this into this draft, especially at this late stage (it's almost out of Working Group Last Call).

What we really need to see is some amount of enthusiasm for adding the header by implementers; due to its nature, the most obvious people to be talking to will be browser vendors.

You might have better luck getting the attention of the appropriate people here:
  https://discourse.wicg.io
(this is effectively a discussion forum for new browser features)

That's not to say that this WG wouldn't standardise it if there was demonstrated implementer interest, of course.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/