Re: SETTINGS_MIXED_SCHEME_PERMITTED | Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-07.txt

I think I agree with Kari - this is per origin and not per connection..
having implemented the .wk thing I found it pretty workable and the server
side folks liked that this could be done with simply configuration to
reflect origin policy via headers and .wk rather than a protocol extension.