Re: HTTP/2 - Unintended consequences of pseudo-mandatory TLS

--------
In message <20160313224104.GA7960@1wt.eu>, Willy Tarreau writes:

>And considering that some mobile phone operators are selling smartphones,
>I'd be curious to know whether or not these phones are preloaded with extra
>certs...

Mostly out of curiosity I bought a BlackPhone2 which is being aggresively
marketed as "Designed for Privacy".

It transpires that it isn't, but the point where I broke down laughing
was when I came to the cert I just had to screenshot for my review:

	http://www.version2.dk/blog/blackphone2-review-2-545078