Re: Recursive HTTP/2 Push

Hi,

thanks for the feedback so far !

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com> wrote:
> I guess I would say that the spec is pretty clear when it says peer
> initiated - it means to forbid this. OTOH I think you make a good argument
> about the resource tree.

If servers can only push on peer-initiated streams, there are two cases:

A) the client requests for recursive.html, gets recursive.css pushed,
but it always have to explicitly request recursive.png.

B) the server flattens the resource tree, so that the client requests
recursive.html, and gets recursive.css and recursive.png pushed.

I think we'll go for B) in Jetty, unless there are objections stating
that this is not intended behavior.

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet