Re: Recursive HTTP/2 Push

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Simone Bordet <simone.bordet@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The reason is to respect the shape of the resource tree: recursive.png
> depends on recursive.css.
> If the client directly asks for recursive.css, then it should get
> recursive.png pushed.

I guess I would say that the spec is pretty clear when it says peer
initiated - it means to forbid this. OTOH I think you make a good argument
about the resource tree. I think we need a bullpen for issues like this for
the next revision. You could certainly overload it with an extension if you
think it is important enough.

The spec is clear the server must not send. In general that doesn't create
a requirement on the peer to throw a protocol_error when receiving.

I'll consider changing to refuse this.