Re: CONTINUATION frames on half-closed streams?

That makes perfect sense, and means less work for me :D

Thanks!

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com <mailto:martin.thomson@gmail.com>> wrote:
On 29 January 2016 at 07:40, Joe DeVivo <joe@devivo.com <mailto:joe@devivo.com>> wrote:
> But, the two statements above make me think that a half-closed stream could
> also send one or more CONTINUATION frames if it first sends a HEADERS frame
> with the END_STREAM flag set, but not the END_HEADERS flag set.

Here's how to think of it (and this is in your first quote):  A
CONTINUATION frame is just part of the previous HEADERS frame.  The
stream is only half-closed AFTER the frame is completely sent, which
includes any CONTINUATION frames.

Note that Section 5.1 also says: