Re: Brief History of Web Sessions (95/96)

From: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 01:57:06 +0100
To: Dave Wain <dave.wain@ntlworld.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:43:17AM -0000, Dave Wain wrote:
> I agree, the safety of email integrity it not a subject for W3,
> except that web mail should record the client IP address in
> the SMTP properties header (c.f. SMTP audit trails).
>
> But it's funny how various people dismiss intellectual
> property such as Web Sessions and Domain Validation
> as for the good of the masses.

Dave, nobody understand what you're talking about nor who you
are talking to. Your e-mails don't follow a thread, they come out
of nowhere and each of them comes up with a new concept. Please
either try to communicate normally, make efforts to ensure there
are at least a few people who understand you and avoid off-topic
subjects like this. Otherwise maybe spend your time on another
mailing list.

Thanks,
willy