Re: Brief History of Web Sessions (95/96)

From: Dave Wain <dave.wain@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 00:43:17 -0000
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I agree, the safety of email integrity it not a subject for W3,
except that web mail should record the client IP address in
the SMTP properties header (c.f. SMTP audit trails).

But it's funny how various people dismiss intellectual
property such as Web Sessions and Domain Validation
as for the good of the masses.

DW

Note: This message is private and confidential and hence
must be received without interception or distortion by the
intended recipients only. Permission to use the information
explicitly must come from the sender (and recipients).

My personal web site and alternate contact details are at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.wain/.