Re: Nits and suggestions for draft-kazuho-h2-cache-digest

Mark, I'm stalking your latest edits of this draft in Github and it's
looking good.  I particularly like the inclusion of Etags. A server should
be able to use those etags to decide if it needs to push something new,
although there is no way to do that *right now*. Is there a document
(besides the HTTP/2 RFC, which is a bit vague on this) detailing  the
workflows with pushed representations, particularly what the browser is
expected to do?