Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-05.txt

FYI; this incorporates the discussing in WGLC.

Please have a look at it; if any issues remain unresolved, please bring them to our attention ASAP.

As a reminder, Mike Bishop is Document Shepherd on this draft. Mike, could you please start preparing the writeup (see <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/tree/master/writeups> for a template and examples)?

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/