Re: HTTP/2.0 independent of TCP/IP

While it's never really been written down (Mike wrote a good piece on
it here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-decomposing-http-01),
the assumption is that whatever transports HTTP requests has the
ability to correlate requests and responses.  HTTP/1.1 does that by
using TCP and by matching the order of requests and responses.  HTTP/2
does that with stream identifiers.  Anything else would be a different
protocol again.