Re: HTTP/2.0 independent of TCP/IP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel@haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 11:01:11 +0100 (CET)
To: Dave Wain <dave.wain@ntlworld.com>
On Thu, 17 Dec 2015, Dave Wain wrote:

> Guys, a brief reminder for making HTTP/2.0 support low bandwidth/offline
> applications.

Can you take this a step further and state what you actually think we or
anyone should do? HTTP/2 (without .0!) is already done and shipped.

As it isn't TCP/IP, what is the transport you're considering? Why do you think
we need to modify HTTP/2 for everyone instead of you fixing your transport to
have the necessary mechanisms to transfer HTTP/2 properly?

--

  / daniel.haxx.se