Re: Call for Adoption: draft-fielding-http-key

I support adoption.

`Key` would be very helpful for Client-Hints and for content negotiation
and adaptation in general, enabling origins and CDNs to adapt the content
to the user's situation (as reflected in Client-Hints or in similar headers
added by Service Workers) while maintaining its cachability in the
browser's cache and in supporting intermediaries (while maintaining a
`Vary` based fallback for non-supporting caches).