Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02, example on 3. 451 Unavailable For Legal Reasons

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Kari Hurtta <hurtta-ietf@elmme-mailer.org>
wrote:

> > Yeah, good catch.  If someone wants to propose a URL for the entity
> > blocking the People’s Front of Judea, I’ll wire that in.
> >

> Link: <http://example.com/murus-incendii.html>; rel=blocked-by
>
> (from Laura Kataja)
>
> / Kari Hurtta

​I think you're aiming for "firewall" rendered in Latin.  You might try
"vallum" (rampart) or "fossa" (moat).  Or, given that the Romans had
censors, "magister morum".

​regards,

Ted​