Re: Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

OK... the telechat is over, and Martin has some updates queued.
Martin, please post the updates, let's wait for Stephen to get back
home and review them (that might take until the end of the month), and
in the meantime let's make sure the httpbis working group is OK with
the changes.

Barry, ART Director