Re: Reviving discussion on error code 451

> What this doesn’t cover is a workplace filtering out Facebook because
it’s a time-waster. What it also doesn’t cover is opt-in filtering
services, such as parents might get so their kids don’t see inappropriate
content.

You could cover this case of "non-legally-compelled blocking" with error
code 511.  It's a non-standard use, but it's the closest thing I can think
of.