Re: #642: Allowing PRIORITY on streams in any any state. [was: Concerns about HTTP/2 Priority]

I have one question.

Can't we use just HEADERS with a priority flag and no header block as a
group anchor
  instead of using PRIORITY for an idle stream?

This might work since the reference sets has gone and a stream timeout
is not defined yet in the current spec.

I'm worrying about the idle stream in the priority tree is out of
SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS.

Regards.