Re: #578: Header Table and Static Table Indices Switched

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 07:07:45 +1000
To: Jeff Pinner <jpinner@twitter.com>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I'm still very much in favour of the switch.  It has resulted in good code
simplications and enabled several optimisations.

I understand Jeff's concern, but essentially one size doesn't fit all and I
think Jeff's use-case is not the norm.   But even for Jeff's usecase, h2
headers should be far better than h1.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>