Re: h2 header field names

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 23:11:06 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 4 September 2014 22:07, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> What do people think?

I can't speak authoritatively on what the impact would be, but I do think
that reducing ambiguity is a good thing. More over, reducing ambiguity
about charsets is of significant benefit for implementations in terms of
code simplicity, security vulnerabilities and efficiency.

I think 2.0 is definitely an opportunity to fix this and I'd be happy to
take some heat from the few users likely to be affected.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>