Wiki for CONTINUATION Proposals

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:46:39 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I've heard from a few people that the conversation about CONTINUATION has become too difficult to follow.

So, let's try to use a wiki page to hold the state of the proposals, their pros and cons.

Please have a look:
  https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/ContinuationProposals

I'm sure that I've missed a lot of nuance, and very well may have got it completely wrong.

It's a wiki; please correct it, elaborate and add to it.

All that I ask is that you represent your own views, not others', and you respect what other people have written; if you think that something that's written is wrong and want to change it, please take it to the list (except for what I've written; I'm pretty sure it's wrong).

Let's see how this goes; hopefully it will cut the list traffic to something a bit more manageable, and allow some people to keep up a bit more easily.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/