RE: Large Frame Proposal

From: <K.Morgan@iaea.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:30:16 +0000
To: <grmocg@gmail.com>, <matthew@kerwin.net.au>
CC: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi Roberto-

On Wednesday,09 July 2014 08:53, grmocg@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:11 PM, Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au> wrote:
>> Don't forget that some of us are going to be using IE a
>> lot more in future, if that lets us use HTTP/2 without TLS.

We likely fall into that category as well.

> Sure, good luck with that 85% success rate :)
> Makes sense on an intranet. Not so much on the wild,
> wild internet, unless things have substantially changed.
> -=R

Success rate of what?  Are you referring to IE?  Does that browser have a particular success rate issue?  Or are you referring to an issue with clear-text HTTP?  Clearly I am missing some context.  If this was already discussed on-list and you can just point me to the discussion I'll gladly go read it.

Thanks.

-keith

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.