Re: Encouraging a healthy HTTP/2 ecosystem

PHK -

I appreciate you're concerned about the CONTINUATION issue, but using it to derail other discussions isn't appropriate.

Also, emotive language like "bogus misfeatures" and "blackmail" doesn't help make decisions; it's just a distraction. Please refrain.

Thanks,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/