Re: Trusted proxy UI strawman

I do agree having the right terminology helps

the Explicit Authenticated Proxy (as proposed in the draft) is supposed to do a really narrow and limited job
that is to proxy http:// URI traffic transported over TLS
and it is something completely different from what is in the subject of this mail
and discussed in this thread;

/Sal