Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-00.txt

On 16/06/14 17:38, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 16 June 2014 00:27, "Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:
>> Reading the title without understanding the context will let people guess
>> that this is about encrypting the URIs themselves. What about something like
>> "Opportunistic Encryption for Retrieval of HTTP URIs" or so?
>

> A fair comment.  I'd be happier with "Opportunistic Encryption for
> HTTP".  It's not like we need to specifically structure the title to
> avoid inadvertently saying something about https URIs.

If bikeshedding on the title, can I suggest opportunistic security
or opportunistic TLS instead of opportunistic encryption? Either
would be more consistent with the terminology being discussed in
uta and saag. Not a huge deal, but someone will undoubtedly bring
it up later for sure if you keep it as is.

Cheers,
S.