Re: New HTTP/2 draft

Thanks, Martin.

Specifically, Hasan is on the hook for proposal for the BLOCKED frame in the next few days -- if we get it and it looks reasonable, my inclination is to include it in -12 but mark it as "AT RISK" (i.e., we might take it out again after the interop).

Likewise, if we get a proposal for #445 (transfer codings) that gets some degree of consensus, we can consider adding that.

Either way, I want to declare an implementation draft next week, early. If we get some good proposals, that will be -12; if not, it will be -11.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/