New HTTP/2 draft

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:41:32 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I've just posted -11.

Since this is hopefully the last chance we get to do some testing and
there has been a lot of discussion about last minute changes, we're
not explicitly marking this as an implementation draft.  It is,
however, a good basis for implementations if you intend to participate
in the testing at the next interim meeting; if we issue a -12, the
technical changes will be very tightly constrained.

Mark will follow up with more details.