Re: #305 Header ordering

As I understand it for either #1 or #3:
ordering between header values with the same key MUST use
value-concatenation unless the header is known to not care about ordering
(setcookie, etc.).

thus, if we saw the following headers:
  foo: bar
  boo: hiss
  foo: baz

then we'd expect to see foo: bar<delim>baz, and boo: hiss (or boo: hiss and
foo: bar<delim>baz)

If we had:
  set-cookie: a
  set-cookie: b
  foo: bar
  foo: baz
then we could expect:
  set-cookie: b
  set-cookie: a
  foo: bar<delim>baz

In other words, ordering is always maintained except when we know it is
safe to ignore.
-=R