RE: Call for Proposals re: #314 HTTP2 and http:// URIs on the "open" internet

And it seems that I'm in agreement with Roberto, which is... jarring.
Anyway, since this came up several times on the related threads, I think we should have a new issue about HTTP/2 in cleartext: Upgrade dance vs new dedicated port.
There are good arguments for each of these, but I think that defining both adds unnecessary complexity.
Yoav