Re: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01.txt

Yea, I mean BREACH.
When the framing is in the clear, one cannot hide the fact that one is
adding padding, and/or how much.
Having the bytestream be opaque allows the server/client to add padding and
thus at least linearly increase the amount of effort needed to verify a
hypothesis against a compression context.
-=R