Cookie crumbling in -09

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:52:02 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I've just added some text to the editor's draft [1] around special
handling of the cookie header field.  This will allow clients to
squeeze out a little more compression efficiency.

After the gaffe earlier this week with -08, I wanted to publicize this
a little.  This is the only substantial change between -07 and the
imminent -09 in the main specification.

There are, of course, other compression-related changes coming in HPACK.

[1] https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/b9a62379e29174bada803fb27e2a6d36b69513f0