Re: Focusing our discussion on issues

The issue here is the poorly implemented proxies which don't conform to the
spec w.r.t upgrade, connect, etc. since they didn't bother to deal with
these corner cases.

Upgrade within an encrypted channel, however, would work though it buys you
nothing but additional complexity as compared to ALPN at that point.

-=R